YOUR WEDDING DAY ALBUM IS
TO BE PASSED TO GENERATIONS TO COME
We are delighted that you decided to get your memories printed in the shape of a fine art wedding book (aka album) . According to a research, on an average, families see the wedding gallery once a month if the images are available on the coffee table in the shape of a wedding book. When you have friends and family over, no one goes to a computer folder to see those images. An album is the best way to present and share your wedding day story.
We call it -
PRINTING YOUR LEGACY !
fine arT wedding books
The wedding books that we deliver to our clients are hand crafted by some of the finest artisan labs in the industry. The quality of pages and printing is unmatched.A contemporary coffee table album designed for showcasing full panoramic prints. Unique and unrivaled in presentation, our award winning book uses seamless page craftsmanship to generate its distinctive style. Following sections have some options to further customize and personalize your wedding book. Please see what you like and share the same with us.
General Features -
• Seamless full page spreads to showcase entire images across the page. Ideal for unobstructed presentations.
• Starts and finishes with a spread
• Square page corners / White page core
• Warp-free multi-layer page construction
• Customizable Cover. Every Book is fully customizable for your unique taste – from sophisticated silks to luxurious two-tone leathers
• Premium Packaging.The Book comes packaged standard with our premium black stitched box. You can also upgrade to optional Leather box
Standard Sizes - 11x14, 12x12,
Note: Other Custom sizes are available, call for info
Other Sizes - 15x15, 12x18
We strongly recommend limiting the number of images in the book to 100. This helps to to have a elegant clean design for the book.
If you have additional images of friends and family, we can recommend additional books for your coffee table which are more economical and help to keep your Primary Fine Art Book clean.
Cover Options -
Below are some of the options available for album covers. We can also do an optional metallic photo cover.
The Process of getting the album designed -
A 40-page album accommodates about 100-110 images. Once we design it, there are two album design reviews included where we make changes according to your inputs. You can review those online and leave your comments. The album design is locked after your approval, once those two reviews and re-designs are done. It then goes for printing.
It may take about a week or two to finalize the design and up to 2-3 weeks for the album company to make the album. We do not send anything to China or India, all our albums are made by labs in Italy and California.
To start the process of album design -
1. You will sign the album contract, with 50% deposit
2. We will then share the process to mark your favorites images from the online gallery for the album ( you do not need to write down or copy the image number)
3. We will design the album and put the first draft online for review
4. You will do the first review
5. We will update the album based on your inputs
6. You will do the second review
7. We will update the album based on your inputs
8. You will approve the final design
9. Album goes for printing
10. You will get a gorgeous wedding album in about 2-3 weeks
Our packages, including fee for albums -